Tuesday 8 March 2016

Journal 8 - Presenting the Class our First Edit

Today my group and I presented the first edit to our class and we gave feedback sheets to the audience and asked them to fill in the sheets after they have watched the first edit of our Title Sequence. Some of the feedback suggested we choose a new soundtrack which my group also agreed with. We were also suggested to choose a new font which I was already in the process of planning as this was just a rough edit. Some people were also very confused with what was happening in the title sequence as I played two roles, this will be changed when we re-film some of the scenes as only then it will make more sense. The title sequence also felt short and we were told to then create an opening scene which the exam board also wants us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment