Thursday 17 March 2016

Journal Entry 13 - Re-Filming The Desk Shots

Today my group (Adam, Thomas and James) re-filmed the desk scenes. Last time I was the main cinematographer but yesterday I wasn't able to be there to re-film the desk shots. The desk shots yesterday were instead filmed by Adam but my group decided they didn't want to use these shots as the camera was very shaky and the lighting wasn't very good. My group decided to keep the same shots from before which I filmed as it was less shaky and it had good lighting.

All thats left is for me is to finish off the editing and create that final edit for our title sequence because we now have all the shots we need. I now just need to choose a font for the typography and the soundtrack for the opening scene (Chase Scene).

No comments:

Post a Comment