Friday, 26 February 2016
Journal 5 - Starting a Rough Edit
I have started a rough edit of the title sequence and I have put the shots together on Final cut. The indoor shots all look fine but the issue is with the establishing shot. The establishing shots are not straight and they are all slightly slanted as the tripod used was faulty and we didn't realise this when we filmed the shots. This means we are going to have to re-film the establishing shots found at the start of the title sequence. We will reshoot these shots after the first edit is done, the reshot scenes will be used in the final edit of our title sequence.